Get your vaccination! Schedule in advance or walk in when you’re ready.
- Walk-ins are welcome at all vaccination sites, including our mobile vaccination sites.
- Save time at the site by scheduling an appointment through MyChart.
- Our vaccination sites administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, now available for ages 12+.
- If you have it, bring identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, and your insurance card.
|Location||First dose*||Second dose*|
|Prisma Health Vaccination Site in Greenville|
Wednesday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Effective Wednesday September 1, 2021, this site relocated to 6 Doctors Drive (upper level and in the same medical park area as the previous location). All previously scheduled appointments will be honored.
|Prisma Health Vaccination Site in Columbia|
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–noon
Vaccinations are provided from our mobile van in front of 10 Medical Park. Beginning Thursday, Sept. 16, this site will be relocated to 12 Medical Park.
|Prisma Health Vaccination Site in Sumter|
Wednesday and Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.; Saturday, 7:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
* Vaccinations are available to people who are eligible.
The importance of getting your second COVID-19 shot
The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines require two shots before reaching their full potential of protection. But what happens if you skip your second dose?
When to schedule your mammogram if you’re getting a COVID-19 vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine typically causes minimal side effects, such as arm soreness, muscle aches and tiredness. It can also cause temporarily swollen lymph nodes.